Crush & Lovely is an independent creative studio with a quartet of infatuations.
- We explore the confluence of design, technology, and storytelling.
- We pursue new technologies with great care and enthusiasm, as tools to enrich life at human scale.
- We are thinkers who build. We are builders who think.
- We express ourselves freely and fervently in service to problems, products, ideas, and organizations that demand the best of us — to make things that matter.
Our work is brought to life in one of two ways.
- We are a strategic and creative partner for organizations, companies, and individual visionaries who wish to deliver meaningful experiences, digitally and beyond.
- We create original works, release tools to help others, and explore new forms of publishing via digital platforms.
Our team has been commissioned by global nonprofits, leading arts organizations, Fortune 100 companies, lifestyle brands, startup founders, advertising agencies, individual patrons, and even a former U.S. President.
Why We Do It & What Matters To Us
We measure the quality of our work by the looks on the faces of those who see and use the things we make. And we do all of this with a fierce abundance of love, as if our lives depend on it, because they do.
If you'd like to partner with Crush & Lovely, get in touch and let's make something that matters, together.
Our work has been featured by:
- New York Times
- USA Today
- la Repubblica
- Guardian UK
- Huffington Post
- Brain Pickings
- Daily Candy
- It's Nice That