personal devices encouraged for all participants
Mainline rapid-fire internet references.
As a group, explore a deluge of disparate references and consider their implications for the work at hand.
- Gather in a room with a shared screen viewable by all participants.
- Open a fresh browser tab (a wireless keyboard is ideal).
- Set a 2-minute timer.
- Determine who is the youngest person in the room.
- The youngest person in the room begins by sharing any reference that can be viewed via a web browser. They have 2 minutes to think of the thing, navigate to it, and explain its relevance to the work at hand.
- Every 2 minutes, the keyboard is passed and the next person does the same.
- Repeat indefinitely until a) someone fails to find a relevant reference within 2 minutes or b) the activity dissipates naturally or c) someone is hungry.
- Screen grab the browser history and share with all participants.
Screen grab(s) of shared references.