1-day “person-on-street” interviews in the spirit of “Fifty People One Question”
video OR audio-only capture depending on available time/resources
1-day edit for internal usage
optional: additional production/post-production for external usage
1. Conceive of a question:
Our original “Fifty People One Question” series has captured the hearts and minds of millions by asking simple questions, and then really listening. Conceive of a compelling question – not about the brand/product/service itself, but about the spirit of the brand/product/service.
To the greatest extent possible, the question should be:
- Capable of nudging people away from rational thought and into “imagination space”
- Capable of culling personal stories, anecdotes, memories, dreams, regrets, etc.
2. Find a public place with appropriate qualities: ways of life, contextual energy, seasonal/weather implications, foot traffic, and other practical considerations.
3. Pose the question to passersby & record their responses.
4. Edit the responses with care & attention.
5. Share the resulting piece with all Immersion participants.
- short film(s)
- radio edit (audio only)