1-hour group meeting
Fascinating people have said (or written) fascinating things about the fascinating things we are thinking about. Go find them.
- Author provides a prompt to inspire a “quote hunt.”
- Participants conduct casual research to find + compile quotes/excerpts in response to the prompt.
- Favorite quotes are submitted by participants via a shared document.
Hold a 1-hour group meeting.
- Spend the first 30 minutes discussing the collection of quotes. Tangents and personal anecdotes are encouraged.
- Spend the remaining time on group ideation, including how to make these ideas actionable within the project at hand.
Shared document of compiled quotes / inspirations