We are seeking a Digital Strategist to join our team on a freelance basis for a term starting immediately and continuing through the end of December 2021. This is a remote position but requires availability between 10am – 6pm (EST) and a maximum of 30 hours per month.
We aim to greatly exceed the status quo of social media content and bring an emotionally-driven quality to everything we create. You will be responsible for planning, auditing, and implementing resonant and impactful social media content for a well-known girls sex abuse charity client. Specifically, your work will be centered around creating and maintaining a results-driven strategy for each of the four platforms, analyzing user experience data, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that the editorial calendar is executed on-time and within budget. You will work collaboratively with our in-house Project Lead, Community Manager, and best-in-class Strategic team.
You must be familiar with intersectionality and womxn’s storytelling, with a passion for change. You must also be able to actively engage in both internal and client meetings by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and effectively communicating progress, goals, and solutions to stakeholders. The ideal candidate has a desire to disrupt content trends, and be familiar with the end-to-end production of a Social Media editorial calendar.
- Oversee social media strategy, and execution of the monthly editorial calendar
- Assess and report metrics, showcasing the data with context
- Work closely with team members to create social media assets
- Plan and manage social media initiatives, including virtual events and campaigns
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Ensure that the messaging and CTAs aligns with the client’s goals and objectives
- Ensure campaign pacing and frequency is on track
- Day to day management and support of client’s social media platforms
Who we’re looking for
- Someone with a proven record of successful online campaigns and user engagement
- Experience publishing social media content organically and using third-party tools
- Someone with a demonstrated ability to react to current events
- Experience with compiling and analyzing social media metrics
- A comprehensive understanding of KPIs
- Has knowledge of the charitable industry, or womxn-focused social issues
- Compelling strategic portfolio with clear, defined results
- Familiarity with WordPress – you won’t be working within WordPress directly but your work will be integrated into a WordPress site.
- Experience creating impact-driven, non-profit, or womxn’s digital strategy
- Familiarity with Intersectional storytelling
Crush & Lovely
We are a charismatic team of experts in our respective fields dedicated to designing experiences that nurture both the heart and mind. We see technology as more than a tool to enhance business practices, but as a massive opportunity to improve people’s lives bit by bit, moment by moment, in ways that no screen can genuinely contain.
We’ve been in business for seventeen years designing and building progress-focused solutions that make a difference for companies. Our integrated approach consists of strategy, cultural research, social, branding, content, design, and technology. We are a digital partner for the world’s best and brightest.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with your resume to [email protected].