We are seeking a Front-End Developer to join our team on a freelance basis for a term starting January 4, 2021 and continuing through the end of March 2021. You’ll be working on developing an exciting digital event platform for a well-known event based client along with our in-house, best-in-class development team. This is a work remotely position but requires at least 5 hours overlap 10am - 6pm (EST).
- Actively engage in client meetings, by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
Who we're looking for
- Someone with 5+ years front-end development experience or an equivalent portfolio
- Experience writing standards-compliant/cross-browser-compatible code
- Expertise building responsive web interfaces
- Advanced familiarity with Git
- Understand device and browser-specific testing and debugging
- You enjoy working in Agile environment with a team that supports your work
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce, meeting internal and client deadlines
- Famliarity with Wordpress - you won't be working within Wordpress directly but your work will be integrated into a Wordpress site.
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Some knowledge or awareness of accessibility and usability best practices and techniques. If not we’ll catch you up. We’re experts.
Crush & Lovely
Crush & Lovely consults business leaders on how technology can reduce their overhead, increase their revenue, and improve their relationship with their customers. We use our 16 years of experience designing and building technology solutions to create the products that move the needle for companies.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.