Marketing and Communications Expert
We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Expert to join our team on a full time basis starting immediately. This is a remote work position but requires at least 5 hours of overlap with 10am – 6pm (EST).
Crush & Lovely is seeking a Marketing and Communications Expert to join our growing team. The role will have the responsibility for raising the profile and reputation of Crush & Lovely’s brand. Our goals are to drive new business, attract new talent, establish ourselves as thought leaders in the industry, and position the agency clearly in the competitive landscape.
- Develop thought leadership content around key Crush & Lovely expertise.
- Manage and enhance Crush & Lovely’s LinkedIn profile to develop leads and talent.
- Create visual assets for varying marketing platforms (we’ll provide a designer to do the polish)
- Create content for Crush & Lovely’s website to improve SEO
- Create engaging marketing ideas and the plans and ability to execute
- Support new business outreach, initiatives, and organization as a whole
- Coordinate awards submissions processes
- Work closely with new business to identify best practice strategies around marketing any new offering/opportunities identified
- Develop and produce digital events to market Crush & Lovely
- Support marketing campaign funnels and ensure customer/user behavior flows are tracked accurately for reporting and analysis
- Enable tracking and monitor performance KPIs through weekly and monthly reports
- Deliver insights and recommendations across multiple parts of the customer journey to identify key growth opportunities
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager to schedule initiatives, identify and secure resources, and help manage any marketing or communications projects or events
Who we’re looking for
- 7+ years hands-on Marketing and Communications experience at a senior level, preferably within an agency, communications firm, or directly comparable experience working inside a corporation or institution
- An entrepreneurial mindset is a huge plus – we’re looking to be led by an expert and are happy to follow your expertise
- Someone with very strong writing skills
- Someone who is proactive and has the ability to manage multiple tasks
- An empathetic personality and willingness to provide an “outsiders” voice to internal conversations
- Excellent problem solving, prioritizing, and analytical abilities
- Someone detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- A diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Someone who thrives in a company of good people
- Video editing experience
- Experience working with visual templates to create marketing assets
- Existing relationships with key industry press
- Has experience/ability to pitch media and compose press releases
Crush & Lovely
Crush & Lovely consults business leaders on how technology can reduce their overhead, increase their revenue, and improve their relationship with their customers. We use our 17 years of experience designing and building technology solutions to create the products that move the needle for companies.
To apply for this position, please go here to submit your application.