We are seeking a Product Strategist to join our team in a full-time capacity beginning March 1, 2021. This a remote position with the expectation of availability between 10am-6pm (EST).
Your work will be a cross segment between Product Management and Business Strategy – you will be responsible for developing strategies that aim to achieve our clients’ KPIs, working directly with clients to identify project goals, and collaborating with our production teams to take each project all the way through implementation and into execution. You’ll define product roadmaps that aim to meet business objectives; create go-to-market strategies for a wide array of projects, including but not limited to marketing positioning and product launches; and create and maintain feature backlogs and product documentation (i.e. PRDs, user stories, functional specifications).
You must be able to actively engage in both internal and client meetings by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and effectively communicating design and development concepts and solutions to stakeholders.
- Translate client business needs into functional requirements and/or strategic goals
- As author and owner of product requirements, ensure best practices in research, analysis, and ideation are followed in order to produce a high quality product
- Collaborate with the technical and design project leads to prioritize a backlog of work for your projects
- Conduct adjustments based on research, user feedback, technical constraints, and stakeholder requests
- Create and monitor success metrics for clients’ products and/or strategic goals
- Maintain a curious spirit, and always strive for the right solutions
- Use data to drive decisions
- Define the why behind the goal, objective, or strategy, and support the team to execute on the how
- Create documentation for entire product ecosystems and strategic programs
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in a product management or strategy similar role
- Detailed oriented – no detail is too small and nothing gets past you
- An expert in analyzing the competitive landscape and understanding market trends and opportunities
- Experience in scoping and end-to-end management of product deliverables
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment with a team that supports your work
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce, meeting internal and client deadlines
- Strong communication skills and/or previous experience working in a remote environment
- CSPO, PSPO, PMI-ACP, or similar certification
- Familiarity with WordPress and/or React products
- Knowledge of or have worked with tools such as ClickUp, Figma and Harvest
- Experience building out products in the editorial or healthcare space
- Agency and/or startup experience
CRUSH & LOVELY
Crush & Lovely consults business leaders on how technology can reduce their overhead, increase their revenue, and improve their relationship with their customers. Our team of strategists, designers, developers, and researchers do more than just give recommendations — we build technology solutions that move the needle for companies where it matters most. Our team is built around values that encourage kindness, transparency, excellence, and joy.
To apply for this position, please go here to submit your application.