We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team on a contract basis for a term starting in March 2019 and continuing through the end of May 2019 (with a potential option to continue through mid-July 2019). You’ll be working on an exciting online course for a reputable Washington, D.C. based client along with our in-house, best-in-class development team. This is a work remotely position but requires at least 5 hours overlap 10am - 6pm (EST).
- Responsible for creating and improving Crush & Lovely’s QA process
- Testing functionality across different platforms and browsers.
- Develop and implement processes and workflows for QA
- Suggest tools to improve efficiency and quality
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with our internal team to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in QA
- Strong knowledge of manual and automated testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and defect reports as Jira tickets
- Hands-on experience with testing on multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in QA tools such as: Ghost inspector, Test Rail, Selenium, Browser Stack
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce, meeting internal and client deadlines.
- Some knowledge or awareness of accessibility and usability best practices and techniques. If not we’ll catch you up. We’re experts.
Crush & Lovely
Crush & Lovely is an impact agency. Our process enables the creation of impactful original works, capable of instigating meaningful change for people, products, causes, and brands. We seek and solve the questions that matter within organizations.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.