We are seeking a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team on a contract basis for a term starting in March 2019 and continuing through the end of May 2019 (with a potential option to continue through mid-July 2019). You’ll be working on developing an exciting online course for a reputable Washington, D.C. based client along with our in-house, best-in-class development team. This is a work remotely position but requires at least 5 hours overlap 10am - 6pm (EST).
- Actively engage in client meetings, by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
Who we're looking for
- Someone with 5+ years front-end development experience or an equivalent portfolio
- Experience writing standards-compliant/cross-browser-compatible code
- Someone who will doesn’t mind supporting IE 11
- Expertise building responsive web interfaces
- Advanced familiarity with continuous integration systems, Git, and npm/yarn
- Understand device and browser-specific testing and debugging
- You enjoy working in Agile environment with a team that supports your work
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce, meeting internal and client deadlines
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Some knowledge or awareness of accessibility and usability best practices and techniques. If not we’ll catch you up. We’re experts.
Crush & Lovely
Crush & Lovely is an impact agency. Our process enables the creation of impactful original works, capable of instigating meaningful change for people, products, causes, and brands. We seek and solve the questions that matter within organizations.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.