We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team on a full-time or contract basis. You’ll be working on exciting, impactful, digital projects for non-profits to Fortune 100 companies across a swath of industries. This is a work remotely position but requires at least 5 hours overlap 10am-6pm (EST).
- Provide end-to-end ‘hands-on’ project management of both small and large-scale projects throughout their life cycle. From initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating and budgeting, scheduling, design and development and full implementation
- Ensuring our clients are receiving the highest individual attention and ensuring that we deliver, as a team, quality projects on time, on budget and scope
- Deliver operational excellence - with the ability to anticipate potential issues and dependencies, highlight project risks, and manage change by effectively suggesting solutions or contingency plans at the first signs of these situations
- Be authoritative and efficient - ability to direct and lead others confidently and have tough conversations with our team and our clients, when appropriate
- Be analytical with great attention to detail - ensuring consistent improvement in the quality of our output
- Oversee the development of your clients and increasing the volume of work when appropriate. Spotting and developing opportunities with our clients, turning projects into accounts
- Actively engage in internal and client meetings, by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
- Delivering profitable projects every time
- Budget awareness: Maintain up-to-date understanding of spend on projects so to provide accurate feedback to Crush’s management and accounting teams
- Expert at own time management and setting own and others work goals - capturing time on projects, ensuring the correct time is being inputted by the team
- Managing resource planning and raising issues (I.e. under/over resourcing, scope creep, etc)
- Producing appropriate documentation in support of digital projects including project and resourcing plans, risk and issue logs, functional and technical specifications, and regular project/client and budget reports
- Be confident working alongside the technical team to specify and document new functional and technical solutions
- Inputting to and organizing testing (QA) to guarantee quality of delivery to clients
- Motivate and encourage the team to deliver high-quality, accurate solutions for our clients
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years hands-on digital project management experience at a senior level, preferably within an agency, communications firm, or directly comparable experience working inside a corporation or institution, managing website projects, ongoing maintenance, online tools, apps, digital advertising, marketing campaigns, video and animation.
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Deep experience working in an Agile environment with a team
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Google Docs, Sheets, Jira, on Mac
- Strong numeracy skills - for estimating, scheduling, and production purposes
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce, meeting internal and client deadlines.
- Have exceptional communication skills – both internally and client facing
- Have an excellent understanding of web projects and implementation methodologies
- Have a very good understanding and knowledge of web standards - usability, compatibility issues, accessibility constraints and opportunities within the industry and the ability to draw on expertise to continually improve in this area
- Be familiar with multiple technology platforms, i.e. mobile apps, web, email, etc
- Be able to demonstrate an informed opinion about the digital marketplace
- Forward thinking, with an ability to innovate and leverage technology as it evolves
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate in growing Crush & Lovely
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Keynote, Pages on Mac
Crush & Lovely
Crush & Lovely is an impact agency. Our process enables the creation of impactful original works, capable of instigating meaningful change for people, products, causes, and brands. We seek and solve the questions that matter within organizations.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with your resume to email@example.com.