Senior Sales Associate
We are seeking a Senior Sales Associate to join our team and help grow our business. Our client base spans corporate and nonprofit sectors with a strong focus on companies looking to solve sticky problems within their organization. You will pursue and close new business and develop and manage a sales pipeline.
Sales & Sales Support
Build, manage and continually grow/nourish a sales pipeline to achieve new business and revenue targets:
- Cultivate new leads through traditional and creative techniques (outbound sales)
- Research potential clients and communicate findings to leadership
- Help Crush & Lovely sell our offerings and services to brands and organizations
- Target C-Suite executives and stakeholder/decision makers
- Qualify and manage inbound leads
- Create proposals and pitch decks in collaboration with our strategic, events, design and development teams. Provide support and client insight into the proposal and pitch process
- Communicate with our internal teams to help solve client challenges and meet client goals and objectives
Our Sales Team
Driving Crush & Lovely’s growth, our Sales team nurtures and develops close client relationships. We are trustworthy, dependable, and instill confidence in our prospective clients. We work with prospects to understand opportunities clearly and help unearth the true causes of the challenges they are facing. We help discover solutions to complex business challenges and goals. And we collaborate with our internal team to persuasively articulate creative, strategic, and technical ideas to our prospect’s decision makers.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in sales, business development and/or account management within an agency, public relations, or communications firm, or directly comparable experience working inside a corporation or institution.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and driven at all times to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Track record of minimum $5MM+ sales annually
- Motivated/incentivized by commission earnings
- Clear, concise, and engaging business writing skills
- Best-in-class communication and relationship-building skills
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a team environment alongside colleagues with complementary skills and experience
- Comfortable/excited with a high volume of client interaction both in person and through phone and email – including a willingness to travel
- Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence
Crush & Lovely
Crush & Lovely is an impact agency. Our process enables the creation of impactful original works, capable of instigating meaningful change for people, products, causes, and brands. We seek and solve the questions that matter within organizations.
To apply for this position, please send an email along with your resume to [email protected].