Skip To Main Content

Visual Designer

We are seeking a Visual Designer to join our team in a full-time capacity beginning immediately. This is a remote position but requires at least 5 hours overlap 10am – 6pm (EST).

Your Role

You will be responsible for designing intuitive and easy to use interfaces for digital platforms spanning web and mobile. You will work collaboratively with our in-house Strategy and best-in-class Development teams.

About 80% of your work will be focused on the Visual Design of interfaces and visual design systems, with the remaining 20% centered around user experience considerations. You’ll adhere to standard accessibility guidelines as documented by WCAG 2.1 specification. You must be able to actively engage in both internal and client meetings by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and effectively communicating design concepts and solutions to stakeholders.

Responsibilities

  • Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with our Strategist
  • Design user interface element solutions
  • Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the experience will flow and function
  • Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems
  • Conduct adjustments based on user feedback, technical constraints, and stakeholder requests
  • Translate client business requirements, wireframes and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging

Who we’re looking for

  • Someone with 8+ years of Design experience for web applications, mobile applications, and digital products
  • Extensive experience with design software, specifically Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
  • Experience designing web applications that are accessible to all users and adhere to the WCAG 2.1 specification
  • Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
  • You enjoy working in an Agile environment with a team that supports your work
  • You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce, meeting internal and client deadlines

Bonus points

  • An expert in working within Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
  • Experience with brand development and/or designing for marketing campaigns

Crush & Lovely

Crush & Lovely consults business leaders on how technology can reduce their overhead, increase their revenue, and improve their relationship with their customers. We use our 16 years of experience designing and building technology solutions to create the products that move the needle for companies.

To apply for this position, please go here to submit your application.